Compete in your own space!
We’re searching for exceptional feature/pilot screenplays in seven genre categories. One Genre Winner will be selected in each genre category to receive $2500 cash. Of the seven Genre Winners, one of you will go on to win the Grand Prize and receive an additional $7500 and be accepted onto the ISA Development Slate, where the Career Development team will work with you for a minimum of one year to get you and your script in front of top producers, literary reps and other industry executives from companies like:
The Top 7 Scripts Will Be Read by Top Agents, Managers & Producers
Past readers have included execs from Crash, Million Dollar Baby, Revek Entertainment, Good Fear FiIm + Management, Schemers Entertainment, Continuance Pictures and Vandal Entertainment.
Categories: Feature / TV Pilot
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Historical/Bio, Horror/Thriller, Mystery/Crime, Sci Fi/Fantasy
Grand Prize Winner
(Selected from 7 Genre Award Winners)
- $7500 Cash ($10,000 Total Including Genre Award Winnings)
- Invitation onto the ISA Development Slate, where the team will work with you to further package and champion your winning script to more industry execs for a full year. Over 60 scripts from Development Slate writers have been produced or optioned.
- 1 Year ISAConnect with access to Writing Gigs and Industry Pros
- All Additional Category Prizes
Genre Award Winners
(7 Winners Selected from 7 Genre Categories)
- $2500 Cash Each
- Genre Winner's Scripts Will Be Read by Top Agents, Managers & Producers
- ISA Development Slate Consideration
- ISA Development Slate Evaluation (for a New Script)
- 12 Months ISAConnect with access to Writing Gigs and Industry Pros
- All Prizes from Finalists
- 3 months ISAConnect with access to Writing Gigs and Industry Pros
- Digital Copy of "(Not Just) Another Book on the Craft of Screenwriting"
Take Your Screenplay to the Next Level with ISA-Certified Professional Script Feedback
Screenplay competitions like Emerging Screenwriters are a great way to take a chance on your dreams through your creativity. However, unless you win the Grand Prize or one of the Genre Awards, you may never know how your script actually compared – and even if you do find success, you won’t actually know what it was about your script that caught the judges’ eyes and set you apart. That’s where Professional Script Feedback comes in.
In this business, doors only open every so often, so when you walk through you want to make sure you present the best version of what you have to offer. You don’t just want your screenplay to win a competition – you want producers and agents to read your screenplay and say, “I want THIS.” Script Feedback will give you that insight into those industry minds before you even get the appointment.
General Feedback (2-3 Pages) – You know your work inside and out, now it’s time to get a second opinion. We’ll read your full script, and you’ll receive a detailed personalized critique on what we see, what we think, and suggestions on where to go next.
ISA Development Evaluation (5 Pages) – This is for those looking to submit to the ISA Development Slate. Writers who select this feedback will not only be considered for the Slate but receive suggestions on how to improve overall writing, story, structure, commercial appeal and more.
ISA-Certified Script Readers are experienced industry professionals with a variety of success in screenwriting, producing, and literary management. They are here to empower you to improve your work based on their well-informed perspective and how it relates to the structure and technique contained within your script. We strive to give you something more than just a pat on the back; we’re here to propel your script to the front of the line.
Click "APPLY OFFER" at the bottom of
the entry form to redeem.
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)