DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUBMIT
OPENS: At 2pm PDT on May 13th after A Class On Pitching with Sheila Hanahan Taylor
CLOSES: Deadline Extended Through Midnight PDT on Sunday, May 17th
Are you ready to pitch your script to a panel of industry professionals? Here's your opportunity! Submit your 90 second videos to be considered to pitch live during the ISA Virtual Pitch Panel on May 21st at 2pm PDT. It's free to submit and all are welcome to attend the Pitch Panel, even if you're not chosen to pitch.
How to Submit:
- Record and upload your pitch to Youtube or Vimeo. Your video must not be password protected, and your pitch must not exceed 90 seconds.
- Submit your pitch via this entry form using your Youtube/Vimeo link. Direct uploads cannot be accepted.
- Three writers will be selected to pitch at the ISA Virtual Pitch Panel on May 21st. Please be sure you will be available to attend this virtual event if selected.
- TV and Feature pitches accepted
- You can submit as many pitches as you like, but each must be submitted individually.
Most genres accepted:
Three writers will be selected to pitch to a panel of experts and receive top quality feedback and invaluable exposure in a friendly, constructive environment.
The executive pitch panel will include:
Sandino Moya - Creative Executive at MGM
Quinn Haberman - Creative Executive at Selfish Mermaid
Matt Prater - Development Producer and Literary Manager at Citizen Skull/ CSP Management
Attend the free Class on Pitching with Sheila Hanahan Taylor (Breaking In, American Pie, Final Destination) on May 13th to learn how to deliver a successful pitch: Register Here
Check out these articles on writing an effective pitch:
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)