The High Concept Screenplay Competition welcomes all genres and aims to discover, honor and reward different approaches, eclectic points of view and unique voices in screenwriting.
$1500 & Screenplay Studio Software Bundle ($620 value)
1) Go through the PayPal button below with a credit or debit card. Pay as a guest user if you are not registered with PayPal.
– Members will then be directed to log-in with their membership info to access the member rate.
– Non-members will have access to the nonmember rate. Please apply any applicable discount code.
2) After submitting the required information on PayPal, click to return to the SWN page where all entrants will upload scripts in PDF format on the Gravity Forms page.
3) Check the box confirming you agree to the competition rules and regulations.
4) The script submission will now be accepted.
5) Check e-mail for successful completion of entry.
6) Entries are evaluated in the categories of High Concept, Originality, Marketability, Story, Structure, Character, Dialogue, Clarity/Consistency, Grammar and Script Format.
7) There are 3 separate rounds of judging to narrow the entries down to 15 semi-finalists, 10 finalists and 3 winners. Each round is scored by a different set of judges.
(If you have posted a Writing Gig, please click the red GIG REQUESTS button to view your submissions. If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)