Prepares you with the tools required to break through in Hollywood. It can take years for an actor to learn the ins and outs, and the do’s and don’ts of the industry. Michelle Danner uses her years of experience within the business as a director, teacher, and actress to give you a head start, and bypass years of trial and error.
This class is for actors who need an agent, who are trying to get to the next level, who are unsatisfied with the amount of auditions they are getting, and who have an agent but need to book work.
5 REASONS YOU NEED TO COME TO THIS CLASS
1. Just moved to L.A. Just starting your Acting Career
2. Been Acting for a short/long time.
3. Don't have an Agent.
4. Have an Agent. Not getting auditions.
5. Have an Agent. Getting auditions but not booking.
An Interactive Workshop That Answers Your Questions:
- How to get a headshot and show reel that stands out!
- How to get into SAG-AFTRA!
- How to create a resume that gets you called in!
- How to find agents, managers, lawyers, and publicists!
- How to get work without an Agent!
- How casting works!!
- How to develop an individualized strategy for your career!!!“
Tuition: $150 Monday December 5, 2016 6:30pm-10pm
MICHELLE DANNER’S LOS ANGELES ACTING SCHOOL
LEARN THE BEST ACTING TECHNIQUES FOR FILM ACTING & AUDITIONING.
Call 310-392-0815 or email: email@example.com.
2437 Main Street
Santa Monica,CA 90405