<

THE FORUM

Co-writer Required
Hello All,

This is Chinmay Ogale from Mumbai, India. I have over 9 years of experience of working on Films & TV shows in Mumbai as an assistant/associate director. I have directed couple of corporate films and few fitness shows for a DTH platform. I am having few ideas for short films. However, I am not a writer and hence looking for a co-writer with whom I can develop these ideas. After that I intend to direct the short film myself.

I would be happy to collaborate with somebody. Looking forward to hearing from interested people. Thank you.

Cheers
~Chinmay
Comment (1) Login to Reply privately Login to Report abuse
Hi Chinmay!

My name is Mary Hackett, but my pen name is Rene Collier.   All my works are under my pen name.

I live in Los Angeles, CA and participate in the wonderful world of films outside the main arena.  I was a script reader for Joel Silver (Silver Pictures) and still do a bit of script doctoring for my friends who need a script punch up.

I do write - short stories, plays, screenplays (both feature and short) and have written a few TV episodes.  

I enter contests and hope for the best.  I have come close to selling one script.  It is still in 'consideration' at a major studio.

I take screenwriting classes on line and go to writing conventions here in Los Angeles - always improving my craft.

I am proficient at screen writing (Movie Magic software).  I know the proper formats and how to put all the elements into play.  My son is a director, so I see things from the director's point of view.  My son's friend is a DP, so I understand what can and can't be in a scene/shot based on budget.  I am learning script breakdown, which will only prove to enhance my writing.

So, what can I do for you?  Help you organize your ideas, for one.  Read your script as a script reader - making suggestions as needed, Actually script doctor the parts that need to become solid.

I don't want to write your script.  At this time I am writing three scripts.  One for myself and two for other who are getting ready to shoot.  But, I will look at anything you or someone else you have write for you as a third pair of eyes.

With Respect,

Mary Hackett aka Rene Collier
Login to Reply privately Login to Report abuse
198 week(s) ago

To add a comment, please, log in first.

Login