<

THE FORUM

Forum»Daily Discussion»Has anybody posted yet?? Seems like it's been over 25 weeks since anyone Has.
Has anybody posted yet?? Seems like it's been over 25 weeks since anyone Has.
Anyone out there for this March 30, 2018 30 Day Challange?
Comment (3) Login to Reply privately Login to Report abuse
Hey, James...I did enjoy your desciption of your adventures in living on Planet Earth. I wounder how many others in the class had similar assistance from that unseen and often ignored part of themselves ( the teacher as you call them) that they now use in their writing. My topics of history and positive social change are thanks to all kinds of such intervention. The current poject I work on for the class "Atlantus Rising" is absolutely chock full of them.  I keep trying to make what they tell me into a comedy but the comedy of errors that we human beans get into sometimes makes this hard. 
Have Fun with it and be Kind. 
Karen LaMantia
Login to Reply privately Login to Report abuse
217 week(s) ago
Thank you Karen - means a lot you responded to my bio and to who you are. Really nice.  AND also funny that as I read your last few sentences about bing funny - as since I've written my bio I have turned to brand myself as a Comedy Screenwriter rather then the "other" for now to get a career going.  Let's stay in touch and best to you! 
216 week(s) ago
Stephanie Cid
I'm doing the 2018 30 Day Challenge! I'm surprised this forum isn't more active.
216 week(s) ago

To add a comment, please, log in first.

Login