Shore Scripts was founded in 2012 with the clear goal of discovering new and exciting screenwriting talent from around the world. Our script consultancy services support our annual competitions and can also be purchased directly.
Our readers support a screenwriting competition that has the highest calibre of industry judges of any screenwriting organisation in the world. These include 35+ Oscar, Bafta, Emmy, Golden Globe, and Cannes winners. All of our judges read each year's top screenplays. We also have a roster of over 80 production companies and agents. Our writers alumni include Oscar winners. Many of our writers have had their work optioned, sold and made directly through entering Shore Scripts.
If your screenplay is reccomended by one of our consultants, we will send it out, with your prior consent, to relevent production companies on our roster.
* 5-Page Script Coverage – For Feature, TV-Pilot/Web Series, and Short Film Scripts – 5 pages of constructive notes that focus on: Premise, Structure, Character, Dialogue, Pace, Marketability, and a Conclusion. It will give you a clear overview of your screenplay.
* 10-Page Script Development – For Feature, TV-Pilot/Web Series, and Short Film Scripts – 10 pages of feedback on all areas of your screenplay, including: Premise, Structure, Character, Dialogue, Pace, Visuals, Believability, Marketability, and a Conclusion. It also includes an industry scorecard. Great for a comprehensive critique of your screenplay.
* 2-Page Script Coverage – For scripts with a maximum length of 35 pages – 2 pages of notes that focus on: Premise, Structure, Character, Dialogue, Pace, Marketability, and a Conclusion. It will give you a clear overview of your short screenplay. It also includes an industry scorecard.
* Proofreading – Script readers always pick up on spelling, punctuation, grammar, and formatting mistakes, so it’s essential that your script is polished before sending it out into the industry.
* 1-Hour Face to Face or Skype Consultation – Discuss your screenplay face to face with one of our experienced consultants. All aspects of your screenplay will be covered, with a specific focus on the weakest elements. The writer may note on the form below any areas they wish the consultant to pay special attention to. After your consultation, you will receive a 2-page report covering everything that was discussed.
Our readers have read for the likes of: Working Title, Lionsgate, Universal, BBC, Vertigo Films, Anchor Bay, Creative Europe Media, Cowboy Films, and many others. Do get in touch with any questions - leave a message in our comments tab!