Designed and created by the ISA's Director of Education & Outreach, Max Timm. Since the start of 2017, over half of the current Story Farm writers have found representation, optioned material, or won major contests. More success stories are sure to come as we are looking for more writers to support and work with!
Details on the service are below, but in order to receive additional information and get your questions answered, you can email Max at email@example.com. He will set up a phone consult, if necessary, to see if this is the best option for you.
We will also review our available coaches to see which may suit you and your creative needs (this is when Max's slate is full.) You pick the coach!
Please note that the listed prices are for the Story Farm Coaches. To work with Max directly, please inquire about his prices.
We also offer less expensive "Anytime" packages where you purchase a number of calls to use in a year's time. You can check out www.TheCraftCourse.com for details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
You can purchase the first month (or pay in full) for any service via the ISA website. Following monthly payments will be done via PayPal invoice.
BIG DISCOUNTS for ISA Connect members!
Space is very limited, but on the phone consult, Max can help you make the decision as to how he and The Story Farm coaches can help you with your writing goals moving forward.
Finish Your Scripts with The Story Farm! Prepare for Contest Submissions! Launch Your Career!
Further Details on The Story Farm
- Weekly support calls, emails and brainstorming sessions on material. A scpecific schedule with weekly deadlines will be worked out with the writer and his / her schedule.
- Adapting your novel into a screenplay, or vice versa: reverse engineering a script into a book.
- Weekly script notes and evaluations, and ongoing coverage of scripts (TV or Feature). Skype is available for international writers. Calls will be scheduled ahead of time.
- Support per the business of Hollywood, cultivating contacts, coaching through meetings and pitches, and once the project is deemed ready for submission, Max and his team will reach out to industry contacts on the writer’s behalf with the hope of finding the writer representation and/or interested producers.
- Free inclusion in weekly online coursework designed by Max (www.TheCraftCourse.com) that includes audio lectures, written lessons, page work examples, and more.
- Possible long term inclusion in the ISA Development Slate.
- The writer can work on as many projects as he/she wishes during the duration of the service. The goal is to complete four projects in 12 months.
- It is The Story Farm's intent to get a writer and his/her material to a place that is ready to be submitted around town - no matter where you live!
- 12 months: $349/month x 12 months or $3699 if paid in full (save $489)
- Six months: $389/month x 6 months or $2049 if paid in full (save $285)
- Three months: $419/month x 3 months or $1159 if paid in full (save $98)
- One month: $599 (four weeks of phone consultations, feedback, one full evaluation of your script at the end)
If interested in utilizing this service, please email Max at email@example.com for questions, more information and/or to set up a phone consult.