Are you a screenwriter, TV writer, or filmmaker in one of the following categories?
- You’re having meetings, but need to pitch better to make the sale.
- You are looking for a manager or an agent.
- You have an idea, but aren’t sure how to pitch it.
- You experience anxiety when pitching in certain situations.
- You benefit from a step-by-step process and structured timeline.
- You are looking to attach talent or get financing for a project.
This class is a step-by-step process that teaches you what you need in manageable chunks, and builds logically from one week to the next.
Each Monday, you’ll receive a video lecture to introduce you to an important technique. Then, you’ll receive a lesson each day and supplemental materials to complement the lessons. On Friday, you’ll receive a pitching assignment.
The daily lessons are designed for people who have busy schedules. Each lesson can be completed in about fifteen minutes and you can work at your own pace.