* Novel to Screenplay
* Scripts Read-Critique
* Script Analysis
* Book Editing
* Book Analysis, Reviews
* Literary Agent
* Upcoming Talent
* Other Services: translations Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati,
English, Dutch. Writer's Block Help.
HOW IT WORKS
* You choose one of our services from the menu or overview.
* You send us your story, novel, or any other document, as an attachment in
your email. We prefer a Word document, typed in Courier 12. Scripts and
Screenplays in Final Draft, Trelby, or any other format.
* Alternatively, you may send it as a printed version per normal post. However,
for practical reasons, we do not recommend that.
* You confirm your chosen service requirements in your email or letter.
* If you opt for our screenwriting services, we will convert it into the industry
* We send you an agreement in which we specify all related terms and
conditions and fees, as well as the expected completion time.
* After you return the signed agreement, you pay for the services.
* Upon receipt of your payment, we start working for you.
* Need other help? Ask us.
No matter what your writing skill level is, we are here for you!
We’ve all started somewhere and we’d like to share our experience with you.
Get a personal coach to help you achieve your goals and the motivation you need.
Let us know what kind of help or coaching you’d like to have and we go from there.
Patricia Shannon in New Zealand.
Julie Paupe in the UK.
Yogesh Bhatt in India.
Barry Freeman in the USA.
An International group of professionals, each with their own background and experience.
Please note that we are not a literary agent. We do not act as an agent for authors or scriptwriters.
Recently, Patricia Shannon edited the novel “Chinu – The Green Shadows” by Hrishikesh Shirbhate, now available on Amazon and Pothi.
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)