OUR FOCUS IS TO DISCOVER THE BEST NEW SCREENWRITING TALENT FROM AROUND THE WORLD
The Shore Scripts Short Film Fund offers an opportunity for emerging screenwriters and filmmakers to have their short film financed and produced.
2019’s Fund will award production financing for at least one short film with an allocated budget of up to $15,000 per project, with a minimum budget of $10,000. Plus, our sponsor ARRI Rental will provide free production equipment rental for the duration of the production.
The Fund welcomes submissions from screenwriters and filmmakers from around the world. We accept short scripts, animations, and proof of concept shorts for TV pilots and features. Screenplays must be in English and cannot exceed 30 Pages. The production can be filmed in any country.
We can offer end-to-end support from script development to post-production services and promotion.
Our previous Fund winners have had their films screened at Tribeca, BFI London Film Festival, Austin, Edinburgh, Encounters, and LSFF.
- Our Grand Prize winner(s) will receive a production budget of up to $15,000, with a minimum of $10,000. And the resulting short film will be sent to our Judges, Industry and Directors Roster. That’s over a 150 of the best people working in the industry who will see your work.
- ARRI Rental will provide free camera rental equipment for the duration of the shoot.
- Top 15 Finalists will have their scripts sent out to our Short Judges, Industry and Directors Roster. As well as winning free festival tickets to one of these international festivals: Edinburgh, New Orleans, Raindance, Vancouver, Tampere, and The Macoproject LA.
- Top 5 Finalists will also receive an exclusive feedback report from one of our Short Judges on how to best develop their project.
Plus, our Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- a Free 1-Year Subscription to WriterDuet Pro
- a Free copy of Final Draft
- and a Free 6-month membership to the International Screenwriters’ Association
Writers become so close to their material that they can’t help but lose perspective at times. It happens to everyone. A professional reader’s feedback is paramount in helping you take your script to the next level. Our screenplay reading and consultancy services are below.
2-Page Script Coverage – For scripts with a maximum length of 30 pages – 2 pages of notes that focus on: Premise, Structure, Character, Dialogue, Pace, Marketability, and a Conclusion. It will give you a clear overview of your short screenplay. It also includes an industry scorecard.
Click "APPLY OFFER" at the bottom of
the entry form to redeem.
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)