Meet active Hollywood producers, producing the kind of work you produce. You want to write for television? This is where you need to be.
BEST SCREENPLAY WINS $50 AND A GIFT CARD FOR FREE MILSHAKES AT KIM KARDASHIAN'S MILLIONS OF MILKSHAKES IN HOLLYWOOD AND A TOUR COURTESY OF TMZ HOLLYWOOD TOURS.
1. 3 to 30 for short screenplays. 41 to 90 pages for feature length screenplays.
2. $20.00 entry fee PER SCRIPT submitted by November 30th, 2014.
$30.00 entry fee PER SCRIPT submitted by December 31st, 2014.
$40.00 entry fee PER SCRIPT submitted by January 31st, 2015.
$50.00 entry fee PER SCRIPT submitted by February 14th, 2015.
3. Enter as many scripts as you like.
4. Each script must be marked with the name of screenwriter(s), title, phone number, and email.
5. DEADLINE : ENTRIES DUE BY February 14th, 2015.
6. Screenwriters will be notified of selection by email on or before February 28th, 2015.
7. Prizes will be awarded for the winning scripts.
8. Excerpts from winning screenplays will be read at the festival or presented
as a cartoon at the discretion of festival producers.
9. By submitting, entrant agrees to all terms of exhibition, including reading scripts in their entirety as well as screenplays segments selected by festival director to be published in festival promotional materials and publications.
10. Prizes will be awarded during the one night event at Indie Desk on March 7th, 2015.
11. By submitting to TOP TEN TV SHOW FILM FEST (TTT) the submitter agrees not to hold TTT or anyone associated with this festival liable for any reason. Fest submitter owns all rights, copyright, and all ownership of submitted material and has written talent release forms and permission for all talent, music and every item shown or heard in film and or screenplay. The submitted item is completely the property of he or she who submits screenplay and or film and the item includes no trademarked or copyrighted items not owned by fest submitter, and if the submitted script is found not to be the property of the submitter of such property in any way, that submitter of the script is completely liable for any repercussions financial fines or lawsuits that may occur from the exhibition acquisition or use in any way of such submitted items. The submitter agrees to allow TTT exclusive permission to showcase, republish script segments in their entirety at the festival as well as in festival promotional items and publications. The submitter of scripts for this festival agrees no actual pornography and no actual unlawful acts of any kind are exhibited in submitted films or implemented in the making of submitted material script and or film in any way. TTT director retains the right to disqualify any fscript upon director's sole discretion. All festival submitters understand and agree that no refunds of any kind will be given in regards to this fest, even in the case of disqualification. If the fest director finds no submissions worthy of a prize, TTT director reserves the right not award any prize of any kind. If an unavoidable accident (force majeure) occurs, TTT director reserves the right not to present the TTT.
12. There are no refunds.
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)