FREE TO SUBMIT. You do not have to be an ISAConnect Member to apply for this gig.
The ISA is seeking a part-time Junior UI Designer.
This is a detail-oriented position for a someone who wants to be a part of a growing company that believes in encouraging writers and guiding them toward success. We have a strong team of creatives who work well together and support one another.
- Will collaborate closely with fellow team members as well as across teams and be involved in every step of the design process.
- Translate product management requirements into design decisions.
- Review low-fidelity wireframes and create high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Produce design assets including iconography, photography, and illustration while communicating with developers to ensure design specs are followed and adhered to.
- Deliverables will directly support a continually evolving design system and redesign and rebrand of the ISA website.
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications:
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Experience with UI and/or UX design.
- Fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience with Invision or other product design platforms a plus.
- Attention to detail.
The position will be 10-15 hours per week. And it has the potential to grow from there.
Rate: $18 to $22 to start, based on experience.
We are LA-based and work remotely.
The ISA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or other differences that set us apart and make us unique.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to be considered for this position.