Introduction: I am a highly-energetic, screenwriting visionary who’s diverse personal hobbies and experiences help shape truly amazing worlds for movies. Unique screenplay subjects and artistic delivery contributes to a truly dynamic storytelling experience.
I am an honorably discharged, highly-decorated, former member of the US Air Force. I spent my career working Military Intelligence on foreign soil, and supporting NASA as part of Air Force Space Command in the USA. During my time in the Air Force, I developed an affinity for writing screenplays. I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, but currently reside in Denver, Colorado where I am employed as a Senior IT Manager for several offices of a global law firm, including an office in Los Angeles. I have a B.S. in Computer Information Systems from the Florida Institute of Technology, and an MBA from Colorado State University.
I have written a multitude of feature-length screenplays spanning different genres. I have acted in small plays, and I write episodes for two television show concepts I created. I am a published poet, and I have also directed one short movie.
- Writer of 13 Original feature screenplays
- Writer of 1 Adapted screenplay
- Writer of 3 screenplay shorts
- Member of the American Screenwriter’s Association (ASA)
- Member of the International Screenwriter’s Association (ISA)
- Creator of two television show concepts, writer of all episodes
- Creator of several comic book concepts, writer of all issues
- Published poem in the book compilation “Bridges”
DIRECTING, PERFORMANCE AND TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
- Writer, Director, Producer and Editor of one film short
- Member of military community acting troupe “The Vogelweh Players” in Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Acted in play “The Duck Variations”
- Acted in play “Baby With the Bathwater”
- Technical Crew member of the play “Death Trap”