At a Glance
- Instructional DVD offering more than 20 ten-minute writing workshops with former Dreamworks story analyst Pilar Alessandra
- Guides you through a screenplay from brainstorming to rewrite
- The ultimate resource for the busy screenwriter
Got Ten Minutes? Write Your Screenplay!
On the Page: the DVD is the ultimate resource for the busy writer, offering over 20 ten-minute writing tools that take your script from the brainstorming stage, through the outline, into a finished script, and even into the rewrite.
Screenwriting instructor / script consultant Pilar Alessandra guides writers of all levels through each phase of the process with her engaging and user-friendly approach. An internationally renowned speaker on screenwriting and story pitching, Pilar’s unique methods have helped hundreds of writers finish their screenplays, win major writing competitions, and make script sales to studios such as Disney, DreamWorks, Warner Bros. and Sony.
Now she’s assembled all of her exercises in one DVD so that you can get your screenplay out of your head ... and On the Page.
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.