- A comprehensive manual for writing and selling film and TV scripts
- Walks you through every step of the creative process
- Busts screenwriting myths and puts purpose behind your Hollywood aspirations
For more than twenty years, Writing Screenplays That Sell has been hailed as the most complete guide available on the art, craft, and business of writing for movies and television. Now fully revised and updated to reflect the latest trends and scripts, Hollywood story expert and script consultant Michael Hauge walks readers through every step of writing and selling successful screenplays. If you read only one book on the screenwriter's craft, this must be the one.
- Publisher: Collins Reference
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 03/15/2011
- Return policy: 10 days