Candidates must be highly skilled at online research and lead generation, and possess above average writing ability.
This is an unpaid position for a self-motivated intern to start immediately. The role would suit candidates interested in pursuing a career in representation, screenwriting, marketing. Interns will work remotely and will have the full support of senior staff. We encourage our interns to be inquisitive, ask questions and take initiative. Successful interns will receive positive references and introductions to our 80+ Industry Roster of Agents, Producers, and Managers, and potentially may have the opportunity to work on-set, on a future Shore Scripts production project. Interns will also gain free access to our Comprehensive Screenwriting E-Course led by UCLA Professor, Richard Walter.
· A laptop and Wi-Fi connection
· Fluency in Excel is required
· Experience with/knowledge of IMDb (Pro) and LinkedIn
· Interest in film, television, entertainment, and pop culture
· Ability to work against tight deadlines
· Experience writing query letters, enquiry letters, and applications
· Organization, efficiency, and prioritization skills are necessary, as are creativity and quick problem-solving
· Prior experience in the screenwriting/film industry is encouraged but not necessarily required
· Must be at least 18 years old
Hours of work are open to negotiation; however, interns must commit to no less than 8 hours a week. Submit your resume and a cover letter.