An up-and-coming film production company with theatrical feature film credits is looking for a high quality feature film screenplay. Ideally one-location or otherwise a very minimalistic film. It can take place in the streets of New York, in an apartment, a cabin in the woods, or a house. Looking to shoot the film within the year under a $100,000 budget.
*From the producer - 'You can check out our previous work to get an idea of the quality we strive for. We released our debut feature film to theaters in 2018 and are now working on two more. We're trying to build the next A24.'
(1) A simple but powerful story that can be shot cheaply.
(2) A female protagonist is ideal.
(3) No special effects or crazy CGI.
(4) A unique storyline with a powerful hook, R rating ideally.
(5) Ideal genres are drama, thrillers, and psychological horror.
Please submit Logline, Synopsis and Screenplay.
* This is not a WGA/WGE project, payment is structured at $5K upfront, and $5K upon the film's first festival screening.