ANIMAFILM was founded in 2018 and it is the first and only international animation festival in Azerbaijan. Every year in October the festival presents a rich multidisciplinary program and shows dozens of foreign and local animated films for children and adults for five days. The goal of the organisers is to delight the local and foreign audience and professionals, as well as promoting and developing art of animation in Azerbaijan.
- Best Screenplay for a Short Animated Film - GRAND PRIX
- Best Azerbaijani Screenplay for a Short Animated Film for Adults
- Best Azerbaijani Screenplay for a Short Animated Film for Children
RULES & TERMS:
- The script should be written after January 1, 2019.
- The script should be written specifically for a short animated film.
- The text of the script should not exceed 6000 characters (no spaces ).
- The screenplay should be in English or Azerbaijani languages.
- Copyright of competitive screenplays are regulated by international law. The participant (screenwriter or other authorized person) who provides a screenplay, declares that he is the copyright owner of the screenplay and is authorized to submit the screenplay at the festival.
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY FESTIVAL REGULATIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING: https://animafilm.az/en/festival/regulations
INTERNATIONAL JURY FOR SCREENPLAYS:
Aaron Wood (England), Mohammed Zare (Iran), Rana Vaezi (Iran), Oleg Safaraliyev (Azerbaijan)
Zeynab Ghorbani Faryad (Iran), Intigam Gasimzade (Azerbaijan), Gulshan Tofikgizi (Azerbaijan)
Yefim Abramov (Israel), Sevinj Azimova (Azerbaijan), Leila Novruzi (Iran), Aygun Aslanova (Azerbaijan), Kamala Rovshan (Azerbaijan)
- Best Screenplay for a Short Animated Film - GRAND PRIX: "Fishing Docks", Lithuania. Author: Robertas Nevecka
- Best Azerbaijani Screenplay for a Short Animated Film: "Colorless", Azerbaijan. Author: Shebnem Hesenelizade
- Best Azerbaijani Screenplay for a Short Animated Film for Children: "Colorless", Azerbaijan. Author: Shebnem Hesenelizade
- Special Mention of the International Jury for Screenplays: "Rope", Azerbaijan. Author: Orkhan Behbid.
- Best Original Screenplay for a Short Animated Film: "Blowing", Islamic Republic of Iran. Authors: Mahammed Zare, Raana Vaezi
- Best Original Screenplay for a Short Animated Film: "The Nakhkesh", Islamic Republic of Iran. Author: Zeynab Ghorbani Faryad
(If you have posted a Writing Gig, please click the red GIG REQUESTS button to view your submissions. If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)