The Visionfest Screenwriting Competition is a magnificent platform for writers of both, feature length and short subject films, looking to provide original and viable 'blueprints' for tomorrow's new wave of cinematic classics. Bringing you tomorrow's visionaries today, VF16's motto remains: Write Here, Write Now!
The winning script will receive a $1000 cash prize, as well as sponsored goods/services from the world renowned InkTip.com - where hundreds of reps and producers will have access to your winning screenplay for consideration.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and must submit:
One copy of an original screenplay, formatted in industry standard screenplay format and written in English.
(Please note: Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfictional, produced or unproduced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium and a copy of such manuscript or project can be provided for verification).
No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
A completed application form and appropriate entry fee.
Applicants may submit multiple entries, however, those must be submitted separately along with respective fee(s) for each separate submission.
DOMANI VISION FILM SOCIETY, based upon its own opinions and voting procedures, reserves the right to grant no awards if there is no entry that qualifies with sufficient merit.
To be 18 years of age or older.
1. That the submitted material is an original work, created solely by the applicant(s) named as author(s).
2. The applicant(s) agree(s) to hold Domani Vision Film Society harmless from, and defended against all claims, demands, costs, judgments, losses, expenses (including attorneys fees), and liabilities resulting out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any stories submitted to the Visionfest Feature Screenwriting Competition and/or Short Script Contest or on any screenplay developed out of such stories.
3. That the submitted material shall be retained by Domani Vision Film Society for archival purposes and reference, with any and all related compensation waived by applicant(s).
4. That the burden of obtaining copyright and all proprietary interests for the submitted material rests solely on the applicant(s).
5. To the accuracy of the information supplied above. Any false or misleading information on this application, or any failure to comply with the rules and regulations set forth by Domani Vision Film Society, may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any awards or cash prizes.
(If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)