Max & Shayna talk about the many screenplay contest opportunities that are currently open, the importance of creating an engaging antagonist & how you can use Twitter to positively impact your screenwriting networking.
- Top Story: Screenplay Contest Season
- Screenplay Contest Advice
- Insider: Where to Start a Screenplay / Create Your Antagonist
- ISA Event: Virtual Pitch Challenge now open (free entry)!
- Watching: Vengeance
- Watching: Do Revenge
- Watching: Rings of Power, House of the Dragon & ghost hunting shows
- Twitter: Share your success
- 50 Years of M*A*S*H
Screenplay Contests on the ISA Site: https://www.networkisa.org/contest
Insider - Where To Start A Screenplay: https://www.networkisa.org/articles/view/where-to-start-a-screenplay-part-1
ISA's Virtual Pitch Challenge: https://www.networkisa.org/events/individual/view/isas-virtual-pitch-panel
Good News - M*A*S*H Brings Together Two Stars For Some Reminiscing On A TV Legend: https://deadline.com/2022/09/mash-reunites-two-stars-for-50th-anniversary-tv-series-1235121764/
(If you have posted a Writing Gig, please click the red GIG REQUESTS button to view your submissions. If you are a writer and want to be considered for the TOP 25, you must be an ISAConnect Member)