· Screenplays must be 1 to 5 pages.
· Be in proper screenplay format—(i.e., Final Draft, Movie Magic Screenwriter, Amazon Storywriter).
· Be humorous and thoughtful (or even outright hilarious) about the trials and tribulations of being an adolescent. However, no vulgarity!
· To be considered for production, scripts must contain little or no visual effects;
· No subject matter that would be considered offensive or vulgar will be considered;
· Make sure that your story has a limited number of locations (1 to 3);
· Keep your cast to just a few (no cast of thousands);
· Model your title after a letter from the alphabet. An example of a title would be T IS FOR TARDY.