I'm primarily a TV writer of one-hour sci-fi/suspense/action dramas with depth, heart, and a touch of humor. I tell cautionary tales that are in tune with the zeitgeist and I put my characters through Hell (but they thank me later — if they survive ;). I also write features including one that will start pre-production at some point in 2020.
My latest pilot, FRANKENSTEIN UNLEASHED has received the following recognition:
- #1 Top Rated Sci-Fi TV Screenplay: Coverfly, The Red List (week of October 5th, 2020 - still in Top 10 as of 12/25/20)
- WINNER: Scriptapalooza Fellowship (2020)
- GRAND PRIZE: WriteMovies Screenwriting Contest (2020) out of almost 3000!
- WINNER (Top 10): Inroads Screenwriting Fellowship 3 (2020)
- FINALIST (Top 10): Shore Scripts TV Pilot Contest (2020) out of about 2000!
- FINALIST (Top 50): ISA Fast Track Fellowship (2020) - TOP 50!
- FINALIST (Top 50): ScreenCraft Fellowship (2020) out of about 3300!
Another pilot, QUANTUM EFFECTS, has received the following recognition as well:
- 2nd PLACE: Stage 32 4th Annual TV Writing Contest (2019)
- FINALIST: Filmmatic TV Pilot Awards (2019)
- SEMIFINALIST: ShoreScripts TV Pilot Competition (2018)
- FINALIST: ISA Fast Track III (2016)
- QUARTERFINALIST: Page Screenwriting Competition (2016)
As Synchronicity (Original Title)
- 6th PLACE: Emerging Screenwriters (2015)
- FINALIST: People’s Pilot Screenwriting Competition (2015)
- SEMIFINALIST: ScreenCraft Fellowship - TV (2015)
Professionally, I've been a PA/WA at Paramount, ABC, and UPN, an Assistant at ICM, an Assistant Art Director on Space Jam, an Extra on America’s Most Wanted, and I'm currently an Adjunct Professor of Screenwriting at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
I am also a member of the ISA’s Development Slate and my short story "T Wins” was recently published in the twin-themed anthology "The Twofer Compendium" from Celestial Echo Press available from:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Twofer-Compendium-Ann-Stolinsky-ebook/dp/B082T3NWRS/
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-twofer-compendium-ruth-littner/1136304169/
I can be followed on Twitter: @NealWiser