Here are some stipulations about what I AM looking for:
- I'd like to break away from horror stereotypes.
- Lead is a male, 35y/o.
- Mental Collapse
- Ghosts are okay.
- Paranormal is okay.
- Strange happenings (Like Twin Peaks)
- The scary stuff can take place in the day as well as the night.
- Location is primarily In a city
- Stories that exist with deeper meanings (ie. Imagery, Symbolism & Metaphor) are welcome.
- Simple, easy-to-acquire locations.
- Limited cast size.
I'm also a big fan of film noir - so if it's something that can be done in black and white - all the better.
I do NOT want:
- Monsters movies
- Everything is quiet and then BAM!! (cheap scares)
- Action that only takes place at night.
I'm looking forward to reading your submissions and will contact you. Please submit only a logline and synopsis right now.